Friday, August 10, 2012

Westward Ho!

Well, the time has come.  After many iterations of this years adventure and 9 months of planning, I have settled on one.  Or to be more specific, I have left heading westward with a very specific route I may or may not hold to.  This trip started off as laps around the great lakes, then morphed into a 6 waypoint trip.  Bethlehem, PA - Mackinaw Bridge - Lemmon, SD, Beartooth Hwy MT, Yellowstone NP WY, Grand Teton NP WY and a whole bunch of receipts from states across the country.  As noted in a previous post, I found the IBA National Parks Tour challenge and it's off to the races.  Route has been adjusted, now it is up to Me, my Tiger, and Garmin to get it done.



If you would like to follow my travels from Aug 11-21, you may do so via the map below.





Plan looks something like this.



1 comment: